Real-Time allows you to monitor activity as it happens on your site or app. The reports are updated continuously and each hit is reported seconds after it occurs. For example, you can see how many people are on your site right now, which pages or events they’re interacting with, and which goal conversions have occurred.
With Real-Time, you can immediately and continuously monitor the effects that new campaigns and site changes have on your traffic. Here are a few of the ways you might use Real-Time:
- monitor whether new and changed content on your site is being viewed
- understand the usage of your mobile app through event tracking
- see whether a one-day promotion is driving traffic to your site or app, and which pages these users are viewing
- monitor the immediate effects on traffic from a blog/social network post or tweet
- verify that the tracking code is working on your site or app
- monitor goal completions as you test changes to your site