GRAPHICS DESIGNER INTERNSHIP
Want a career in design in our agency?
About this Position
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
What You Need for this Position
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Plenty of advanced training opportunities.
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Great workplace.
- Free Coffee & Office cat!
Let us know!