About this Position
- Collaborate with the creative team to concept and create innovative, effective and on-brand messaging across channels and platforms
- Produce copy that both inspires and educates
- Develop narrative concepts for size-able marketing campaigns that come to life both online and off
- Bring complex product stories to life in clear, concise ways
- Manage projects and provide editorial direction to the creative team
- Ensure coherent brand voice across content from guidelines to strategic deliverables
- Partner with our brand designer to build a cohesive connection between written and visual content
- Craft brand copy for social media, blog posts, ads, and video scripts
- Own all parts of copy (headlines, body copy, scripts, long-form copy, and more)
- Proofread and copy-edit marketing copy to ensure brand consistency and precise prose from other content contributors
What You Need for this Position
- 1+ years of experience in marketing copy-writing ideally in a B2C or B2B company or creative agency
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills, plus a deep understanding of brand marketing and marketing channels
- Great storytelling ability and an eye for detail
- Ability to adjust your tone based on your audience
- Experience working with agile teams, including quick adaptation and iteration
- Bachelor’s degree (Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising or related field), or related certifications
- Plenty of advanced training opportunities.
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Great workplace.
- Free Coffee & Office cat!