PPC Ads Specialist
Want a career in advertising in our agency?
About this Position
- Build out and maintain Google Advertising campaigns for clients based on the client’s goals.
- Work with Account Manager to ensure client success.
- Engage with marketing and web development departments and teams in identifying and analyzing opportunities to improve business outcomes using innovative technology solutions.
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the data tools to support additional processes and services.
- Innovating new PPC techniques.
- Writing and editing ad copy.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s Degree Required – Statistics – Web Development or Technology focus preferred.
- Minimum 2 years proved knowledge of Google Ads and Current Google Ads Certification required. A more senior-level position will be considered for the right candidate.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing technologies, including targeting, website analytics, and media tracking tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of optimizing campaign structures & bidding strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, including data manipulation and campaign performance analysis skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Plenty of advanced training opportunities.
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Great workplace.
- Free Coffee & Office cat!
Let us know!