About this Position
- Be a leader within a small but growing team, cementing processes and operations to make the team more efficient/effective.
- Be a cross-functional teammate who engages, listens and collaborates with internal teams on overall content strategy.
- Be an inspiring peer and help develop out of the box and first-to-market experiences, activations, and content that will drive social conversions and increase sentiment.
- Work to clear a path to help bring these first of its kind experiences to life.
- Work closely with the team to ensure that creative and media investments are aligned from the beginning.
- Drive the organic and paid social content strategy to foster deeper conversions.
- Help redefine the goals of social across channels, working to evolve and grow our approach to be best in class.
- Collaborate with the team of social media marketers to pursue and deliver excellence.
- Coordinate and develop social standard methodologies, strategies and approach with other departments who utilize social accounts, platforms and strategies to achieve their business objectives.
What You Need for this Position
- Highly motivated results driven Account Manager with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a diverse organization.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills in working with a variety of customer needs and skills, ranging from visionary company owners to detail-oriented back-office accountants. Ability to relate well to individuals on a one-to-one basis, including in telephone relationships and larger group presentation settings.
- College degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Proven ability to thrive in an environment where you work independently and are self-motivated.
- 3+ years of experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Ambitious record of developing and executing successful large-scale campaigns/ initiatives with measurable results.
- A proven and deep understanding of the social media landscape, platform standard methodologies and consumers’ (social) media behaviours.
- Proficiency in social media management publishing and engagement standard methodologies.
- Plenty of advanced training opportunities.
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Great workplace.
- Free Coffee & Office cat!