Want a career in management in our agency?
About this Position
- Be a leader within an innovative and attentive to detail company, cementing processes and operations to make the team more efficient /effective.
- Work closely with the team to ensure that creative and media investments are aligned right from the start.
- Interact with clients, to deeply acknowledge their demands and explain our company’s values.
- Get an immediate involvement in a wide range of short and long-term marketing projects for our client, ensuring these are delivered on time and to the required standard.
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Professionally manage the client’s briefs, budgets and timescales by placing your experience, enthusiasm and determination in action.
- Coordinate and develop social standard methodologies, strategies and approach with other departments who utilize social media accounts, platforms and strategies to achieve their business objectives.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
What You Need for this Position
- Highly motivated results-driven Account Manager with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a diverse organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in working with a variety of customer needs and skills, ranging from visionary and detail-oriented company owners.
- Ability to relate well to individuals on a one-to-one basis, including in telephone relationships and larger group presentation settings.
- Strategic perspective.
- Proven ability to thrive in an environment where you work independently and are self-motivated.
- 3+ years of experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Skilled negotiation. You need to sell to the customer but also negotiate terms so both parties end up happy.
- A proven and deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape, platform standard methodologies and consumers’ (social) media behaviors.
- Plenty of advanced training opportunities.
- A clear path of progression, tailored for your own unique talents and ambitions.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Great workplace.
- Free Coffee & Office cat !
- Free Birthday day !
Let us know!